- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: LEBON
- Model Number: MB-0107-59U
- Type: Hard Bag
- Material: Polyester, Polyester and velvet
- Color: Black,Khaki,green,etc
- Width: 10 inches / 25.4 cm
- Height: 8 inches / 20.3 cm
- Depth: 4.25 inches / 10.8 cm
- Weight: 1 lbs / 0.5 kg
- Volume: 340 cubic inches / 5.6 liters
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Standard packing.|
customized logo are welcome,High quality,customized designs are
acceptable,prefessional technical team
Transform your favorite bag into a camera carry-all with our Camera
Insert. Adjust the five dividers to accommodate one digital SLR and
two small lenses or any other combination of gear the job requires.
- Leather is tear and puncture-resistant.
- Leather protects from heat, cold and wind; and it repels moisture.
- Leather items are available in a variety of weights and made with
different linings for comfort in warm and cold weather.
- Leather apparel stretches and molds to your body, yet at the same
time retains its shape.
- Leather breathes -- that's what keeps it soft and supple.
- Leather is an agricultural by-product of the food industry. We
purchase the hides and transform them into beautiful leather
apparel and accessories.
Leather Protection and Care
Use a high-quality water and stain repellent product, like our
Leather and Suede Protector, to help prevent water stains and
soiling. Our special formula is free of silicone and wax,
ingredients that break down the natural oils in leather. We
recommend Leather and Suede Protector for all types of leather and
suede. Apply immediately after purchasing your new leather item,
and every two or three months with regular use.
Use a high quality leather lotion on a soft cloth to moisturize
your finished leather.
Avoid using cleaning fluid, shoe cream, saddle soap and mink oil.
These products contain ingredients that may damage leather.
We recommend that you test any protection and cleaning products on
a hidden area of the leather.
Don't keep heavy objects, such as key chains, in your pockets.
Doing so will stretch the leather.
Avoid applying hair sprays and perfumes while wearing leather.
Don't attach pins, adhesive badges or tape to leather.
Repair hems with a small amount of rubber cement.
- Gently blot liquid stains with a clean cloth.
- Winter salt stains your leather, wipe with a clean, damp cloth and
- Visit a professional leather cleaner for more serious stains.
Normal dry cleaning methods will remove essential oils, causing the
leather to crack, fade and shrink. A cleaner who specializes in
leather care will use a different method to clean and condition the
leather. Even this special process may cause slight variations in
color, texture, and shape; so it is important to clean matching
Care When Wet:
If your leather becomes wet, allow it to dry at room temperature.
(Never put leather in the dryer.) Then apply Leather and Suede
Protector. Buff suede with a soft towel to restore the nap.
If your garment has faux fur trim and the fur gets wet, dry it with
a hair dryer set on the lowest temperature. Shake fur during the
drying process, and periodically during wear to maintain loft and
- Store your leather coat or jacket on a wide wooden, plastic or
padded hanger to help maintain its shape.
- Store leather in a well-ventilated, cool, dry place. Avoid hot
areas, such as attics; or damp areas, such as cellars.
- Cover your leather with breathable cloth, like cotton sheets, when
storing. Plastic bags or coverings will cause excessive drying.
- Wrinkles and creases in leather should hang out. If ironing is
necessary, place he