C2TES1 Stone adhesive
C2TE Stone Adhesive is a high-performance, nonflammable, acrylic
adhesive for interior and exterior installations of marble,
natural-stone, granite, and porcelain floor and wall tile.
1. Easy operation
2. Has high bond strength.
3. Be premixed and produced.
4. Has strong water retention.
5. Has good flexibility to withstand shock and vibration.
6. Has special formula to reduce material consumption and building
7. It is non-toxic, non-flammable, non-radiation, non smell and
Scope of application
It is suitable for marble, granite, travertine, culture stone, and
rust and other stone materials.
Treatment of base plane
1. Base plane should be smooth and firm, no dust, grease, release
agents, batik material, etc.
2. Check base plane roughness by 2m guiding rule, error should be
less than 5mm.
3. New plastering cement mortar could be constructed after 14 days
Construction tools: leveling instrument, dentiform drawknife (3 x 3mm、4 x4mm、6×6mm、8×8mm、10 x10mm), tile generator, motor stirrer, big drum,
Stir and mix: mix tile adhesive and water as 25: (6-6.5), stir completely and
waiting for 5 minutes, stir again.
Lay-up construction: scrape the glue paste evenly on base plane with dentiform
drawknife, the area should be about 1 m each time, then knead and press on the base plane. The model of the
dentiform drawknife depends on the size of the tiles.
1. The vertical and smoothness of the substrate must be confirmed
2. The product is suitable for construction in the 5-40℃.
3. Don’t use the dried paste by reading water.
4. If the base plane is uneven or the stone is not smooth, wiping
the paste on the back of stone in order to ensure it full with
paste to avoid hollowing.
Keep in a cold dry place, unopened powder is valid for 1 year.