C2TE Stone adhesive
1. Has strong cohesion force. Reduce the common phenomenon of tiles
detaching and peeling when pasted by Portland cement.
2. Has strong water retention, no need to dip tiles and wet walls,
thin construction, easy operation, to reduce material consumption
and building load.
3. Has good flexibility to resist effectively the destruction of
4. It could instead of stone dry hanging method, reduce costs
5. It is no-toxic, no-radiation, no smell and environmental.
6. Has special formula to prevent the flow with too much southbound
crash, easier construction.
Scope of application
It is suitable for marble, granite, travertine, culture stone, and
rust and other stone materials.
Treatment of base plane
1. Base plane should be smooth and firm, no dust, grease, release
agents, batik material, etc.
2. Check base plane roughness by 2m guiding rule, error should be
less than 5mm.
3. New plastering cement mortar could be constructed after 14 days
Construction tools: leveling instrument, dentiform drawknife (3 x 3mm、4
x4mm、6×6mm、8×8mm、10 x10mm), tile generator, motor stirrer, big
Stir and mix: mix tile adhesive and water as 25: (6-6.5), stir completely and
waiting for 5 minutes, stir again.
Lay-up construction: scrape the glue paste evenly on base plane with dentiform
drawknife, the area should be about 1 m each time, then knead and
press on the base plane. The model of the dentiform drawknife
depends on the size of the tiles.
1. The vertical and smoothness of the substrate must be confirmed
2. The product is suitable for construction in the 5-40℃.
3. Don’t use the dried paste by reading water.
4. If the base plane is uneven or the stone is not smooth, wiping
the paste on the back of stone in order to ensure it full with
paste to avoid hollowing.
Keep in a cold dry place, unopened powder is valid for 1 year.