The FlexiFit Series 431 Full Face Mask from Fisher & Paykel
Healthcare provides a brilliant new alternative for full face mask
users or any CPAP user who has experienced problems due to mouth
The FlexiFit 431 incorporates many of the great design features
introducted the original FlexiFit series masks including a unique
Glider strap which allows the patient to move freely while
maintaining a secure seal; and three highly contoured Silicone
Seals (Small, Medium and Large) based on Fisher & Paykel's
extensive anthropometric facial contours database to create a more
personalized fit. In addition the 431 has some great new features
such as the crown strap, shown at right, for extra stability and
the Full Face, under the chin design which improves overall mask
stability during use.
In the end the FlexiFit Full Face is a great addition to the
FlexiFit line and the perfect new mask design for CPAP and BiPAP
users who haven't yet found the Full Face Mask they're looking for.
- Highly contoured Silicone Seals with a large range of nasal bridge
movement provie comfort and security
- Easy-release strap allows easy onestep removal of the mask so that
it's easy to put on and take off the mask without headgear
- Comes with 3 Silicone Seals (Small, Medium and Large) so that you
can achieve a more personalized fit
- Glider mechanism creates stability and allows the headgear to move
independently of the mask
- Advanced diffuser system provides a quiet mask and prevents air
blowing on the bed partner.
- Was $98.00 On Sale $88.00!