CROHMIQ blue / white 1000kg anti static bulk bags for dangerous
1. TYPE D big bags with electrostatic dissipative fibres can
facilitate electrostatic charge
dissipation into surroundings via corona discharge.
2. It safely dissipates static charge without the need for a
3. The breakdown voltage is not exceeding 4 KV. Type D FIBC can be
used in the
presence of combustible dusts and in the presence of flammable
gases or vapours.
4. This type of bags are made with CROHMIQ. Fabric is supplied by
LINQ in USA.
Sinopack produces dissipative bags with anti-static coating and
charge to be dissipated
5. Type D bags are suitable for packing different kinds of products
which needs to be
packed in Conductive bags. No grounding is necessary for this type
of bag which is a specific
U-panel / Four-panel conductive bag
As per request
100% virgin polypropylene, 5OZ to 7OZ
Conductive fabric, CROHMIQ fabric
Uncoated with PE liner
with filling spout: 14’’(D)*18’’,
discharge spout: 14’’(D)*18’’ with star petal or iris spout
width: 2’’ / 3’’
PE conductive liner,
White, pink, black
Width: 1.2’’, 2’’, 3’’
1% UV to 3% treated
Dissipative Bag TYPE D instruction label,
Others as per request
Four colors at most in one side
Plain stitching, chain stitching, overlock stitching
Packed on pallets,
25days for 1 x 20'FCL;
45days for 1 x 40'FCL
1. CROHMIQ is the world's safest static protective Type D FIBC
2. CROHMIQ is internationally recognized as the genuine Type D
static protective bulk bag
packaging technology. The proven safety record of CROHMIQ
ungrounded antistatic bulk
bags is unmatched.
3. Over 20 million CROHMIQ FIBC have been safely used, including
extensive use in hazardous
4. Only CROHMIQ's patented antistatic FIBC technology provides a
level of safety equal to a
properly earthed conductive Type C FIBC, but without the risks of
human error. For these
reasons, leading global companies have converted from Type B bulk
bags and Type C bulk
bags to the optimum safety of CROHMIQ FIBC.
5. Over 3 million CROHMIQ FIBC have been safely reused after wet or
dry refurbishing. The
antistatic properties of CROHMIQ Type D FIBC are permanent;
therefore, its static dissipative performance does not decay with
time nor wash off during wet reconditioning processes as
happens with inferior Type D FIBC.
6. Grounding CROHMIQ FIBC is not required, but CROHMIQ can be
safely grounded for
applications that demand groundable bulk bags. CROHMIQ antistatic
FIBC fabric is FDA and
EU food contact compliant, including 21 CFR 177.1520.
7. CROHMIQ FIBC are continuously tested in a worldclass testing
laboratory for Type D bulk bags
and other antistatic and conductive bulk bags.
8. Over 15 years of thorough testing by the world's leading test
laboratories has proven the safety
of CROHMIQ Type D FIBC technology. CROHMIQ complies with all the
latest National and
International safety standards for static protective FIBC.
Worldwide technical support by
electrostatic experts is available to all users of CROHMIQ FIBC.
CROHMIQ FIBC PROVIDE SUPERIOR ELECTROSTATIC SAFETY COMPARED TO TYPE
TYPE C FIBC.