Hot Matte Lamination Film Waterproof 3 Mil Laminating Sheets Anti
Laminating your documents is simply the best way to ensure they
last over time and withstand being handled on a regular basis.
Matt laminating pouches may be a better choice than gloss pouches
if you’re worried about glare from lights or sunlight, and they may
also be advisable if you are looking to display notices outside and
don’t want reflections making it hard to read.
These pouches are matte (dull) on both sides. The matte surface
reduces reflection and glare and offer a distinguished surface that
is porous enough to write on with a ball point pen or marker.
Available in a variety of sizes and thicknesses, these pouches
provide an elegant soft finish that is sure to impress. Plus the
frosted finish cuts out glare from the sun or overhead lights.
- Laminating Pouch Size: Mini Letter Size 8-3/4" x 11-1/4"(223 x
- Laminating Pouch Thickness: 75micron/3mil
- Laminating Pouch Finish: Matte/Matt
- Quantity of Laminating Pouches: 100pcs
- 1/8" Round Corner
- Laminating Pouch Sealed on Short Edge
|Size||A2,A3,A4,A5,A6,A7,A8, B4, B5 or other any size as customers'
|Packing||Normally 100 pcs/pack,opp bag+white/color box+carton.(or as
Your laminator instructions will indicate what thickness (micron)
your particular model can handle. There are many items that can be
laminated, giving long lasting protection from wear and tear:
• photos, id cards, point of sale information
• maps, instructions, guides, place mats
• menus, notices around the home, office and school
• business cards, real estate information, price lists and much
4. Which micron should I choose?
A micron (or Mic) is the term used to measure the thickness of the
lamination sheet. The higher the micron the thicker the sheet, and
so the more rigid the finish when laminated. We sell pouches from
60 to 250 Mic. Choose the one that best suits your needs, all of our pouches are good quality.
How do I choose the right laminating pouch micron? We recommend the
- 80 micron - where handling is minimal and moderate flexibility is
acceptable, often used when documents are to be filed or protected
by a folder.
- 100-150 Micron - where handling is intensive and documents need to
stand up to daily use. Examples are sales materials, signs,
posters, menus, calendars, membership cards, luggage tags, ID tags,
- 175-250 micron - when a rigid format is needed. Examples are
display signs, placemats, or heavy duty uses, always check your
laminating machine to ensure it can handle this thickness.
5. Instructions For Use:
1. Please open the unsealed edge of the laminating film and put
into the file materials. The space between the file materials and
the laminating film is more than 3mm.
2. Please put the sealed edge ahead to make sure the laminating
film is inside, two edges of the laminating machine entering
flitch. You can put your hand away when the laminating film enters
3. When the laminating film is come out completely from the
laminating machine automatically, you've finished.
6. Why Choose Us:
- Professional Manufacturer
- More Than 15 Years Experience
- OEM/ODM Service.
- Products Exported To Europe, United States ,Southeast Asia, Middle
East and other countries and regions.