High Power Handle Digital Ultrasonic Cleaner Large Plating Surface
Limplus P-series ultrasonic cleaner: ultrasonic power can be adjust
from 40% to 100%, and also with sweep function.
1. With BLT type industrial ultrasonic transducer
2. SUS304 tank with long work life
3. With SUS basket and Lid
4. Certificate: CE
5. With industrial pcb board control.
6. Reduce liability
7. Timer-controlled ultrasonic
8. Built-in thermostatically controlled heat
9. Movable basket
10. Automatic cleaning
11. Environmentally friendly
12. 1 Phase/120VAC or 1 Phase/240VAC Standard
13. With sweep function to enhance cleaning effect.
14. Ultrasonic power can be adjust from 240W to 600W
Specifications: (any capacity is available)
|Material||Stainless steel SUS304|
|Power supply||AC 100-120V, 50/60Hz; AC 220-240V, 50/60Hz|
|Tank Size||500x300x200mm ( L x W x H ) (19.7"x11.8"x7.9")|
|Overall Size||530x330x350mm( L x W x H ) (20.9"x13"x13.8")|
|Carton size||634x400x440 mm ( L x W x H ) (25"x15.7"x17.3")|
|Warranty time||12 months|
|Shipping method||DHL , FedEx , UPS , TNT , EMS , ARAMEX , By Air,By sea|
Remark: Any capacity is available from us. Tank size can be design
based on your requirement.
1x LS-30P ultrasonic cleaner
1x SUS basket
1x SUS lid
1x power cord
1x English instruction manual
1. High quality transducers
2. Raw material 100% check, finished products 100% check.
3. Engineer with more than 10 years experiences in ultrasonic
4. With CE certificate
5. 1 year warranty
6. Delivery time: immediate for sample
7. microprocessor circuit, digital display, high precision CNC
8. Adopting High-Q transducer and adhesive bonding technology from
Germany enhance the power of ultrasonic output frequency.
9. Good outlook, low defective rate, easy operation and
professional style. Novel structure, high reliability, high
efficiency. Additional functions such as digital heating,
thermostat, and timing etc;
Q: How best to make ultrasonic cleaning?
A: There are many factors affecting the effect ultrasonic cleaning.
most are the right choice of cleaning solution, its temperature,
ultrasonic power and duration of treatment. Besides choosing the
bath etc to consider the size of parts and components that will be
Q: Can ultrasonic cleaning damage parts?
A: Ultrasonic can't damage parts.
Ultrasonic cleaning is considered safe for most parts, although in
some cases it is necessary to observe caution. Although the effects
of thousands of implosions per second is very powerful, the
cleaning process is safe.