Diesel Tungsten Carbide Fuel Injector Nozzle , Diesel Engine Nozzle
For Optimum Power
1. 100% virgin raw material.
2. Alloy nozzle,full cone,stable property performance,cleaning
,sandblasting or gasoline spray, new model can be designed.
3. Various size and shape, eg:¢6.35,¢7.14,¢7.6,¢9.45, also accept
customize according to your drawing.
1. quality is tested by lots of customers
2. fast delivery
3. best aftersale service
4. High alloy and chrome steel construction
5. Precision-drilled spray holes, Measures exact fuel delivery, for
optimum power and minimum emissions, Premium quality standard
6. Competitive and reasonable price
7. Heat-treated to ensure a long service life,maximum durability
8. Long exporting history
Fuel Injector Nozzle are widely applied in the field of oil industry. As an essential
part of oil and gas drilling, nozzles play a key role to flow
velocity and pressure. It’s important that nozzles fit well and are
arranged for maximum flow benefits. Our nozzles are manufactured in
a variety of styles, including threaded, standard,and extended, so
they match all bit designs.
- Tungsten carbide Nozzles have the quality of corrosion resistance,
long service life, good performance and high cost performance.
- The bending strength up to 2300N/mm, Hardness up to HRA90.
- Tungaten Carbide Nozzle is widely used in the industries for
surface treatment, sand blasting, spray painting, oil blastig,
cleaning, electronic, chemical process and so on.
- Tungsten carbide material: YG6,YG8,YG10,YG15,YG20,YG25,YWN6,YWN8
- Size dimension from 2mm to 400mm,available virgin material
- Type: sandblasting nozzle,painting nozzle, drill bit nozzle,long
nozzle and various nonstandard industrial nozzle
- OEM,customize base on drawing,more than 10 years' export experience
and 20 years'manufacturing experience.
|Density g/cm3||Bending Strength|
The tungsten carbide nozzles widly used in cutting rubber, foam,
plastics, leather, composites, stone, tile, metals, food, paper,
aluminum, stainless steel, and more.
-- Superior wear resistance
Which means a reduction in the number of nozzles purchased over
--Longer life time
This allows faster average cutting speeds and significantly reduced
system downtime for nozzle
re-placement and system calibration
These performance enhancements combine to make the entire cutting
process more cost-effective.