pure titanium anode nano coating elctrolytic cell for chlorine
Electrolytic cell is the most important part for chlorination
system, it is key component of generating sodium hypochlorite
solution by brine electrolysis.
Electrolytic cell consist of cell body and electrolysis electrode.
1) Modular design: The electrolytic tube taking use of modular
design, can increase or decrease the module according to the
different amount of sodium hypochlorite needs which ensure the
production process of stereotypes mature and perfect as well as
2) Bipolar structure: Composite electrode connection way, the
entire structure of the connection is minimal, reducing the heat on
the connector, greatly reducing the production of sodium
hypochlorite salt and power consumption, has a positive effect on
reducing the by-product.
3) Transparent design of electrolytic tube: which can real time
observe the electrolysis process and the electrodes surface scaling
condition so as to confirm the pickling period
4) Gradient push flow energy saving technology:The saltwater push
flow in the electrolyzer, and the concentration of brine is
gradient, which can obviously improve the electrolysis efficiency,
reduce the temperature rise of the electrolyte, as well the
electricity consumption by 18% and salt consumption by 14%.
5) All electrodes are made of pure titanium (TA1); The surface of
anode are coated with ruthenium and iridium oxide particles in 25