Full Auto Titanium Electrode Products with 5 kg /h Chlorine for
Electrolytic cell is the most important part for chlorination
system, it is key component of generating sodium hypochlorite
solution by brine electrolysis.
Electrolytic cell consist of cell body and electrolysis electrode.
Advantages of coated titanium electrode
1. The anode size is stable, and the distance between the electrodes
does not change during the electrolysis process.
2. Low operating voltage, low power consumption, dc power consumption
can be reduced by 10-20%.
3. Titanium anode has long working life and strong corrosion
4. The dissolution of graphite anode and lead anode can be overcome,
and the electrolyte and cathode products can be avoided.
5. High current density, low overpotential, high catalytic activity
of electrode, high efficiency.
6. In the production of chlor-alkali, titanium anode is used with
high quality, high purity of chlorine gas, no CO2, and high alkali
concentration, which can save steam for heating and energy
7. It can avoid short circuit problem after lead anode deformation
and improve current efficiency.
8. The shape is easy to make and high precision.
9. Titanium matrix can be reused.
10. With low overpotential, the air bubbles between the electrodes
and the electrodes can be removed easily and the electrolytic cell
electricity can be reduced effectively
This electrode has three outstanding advantages in the chlor-alkali
production industry, especially the electrolytic production of
1. low electric potential for chlorine separation
In the production of sodium hypochlorite, the electric potential
determines the voltage at the working end, the lower electric
potential means a lower operating voltage, lower energy
consumption, and less oxygen during electrolysis, increasing the
2. Low energy consumption in electrolysis
The chlorine electrolysis reaction will inevitably has side
reaction, like OH-electrolysis into oxygen. Due to the low electric
potential in our electrode, chlorine electrolysis is prioritized,
and excellent process improves the electrode sheet heating
phenomenon. The operating voltage is low, power consumption is
small, and DC power consumption is 10% 20% lower, compared to other
3. longer service life
Each batch of electrode will be regularly tested the service life.
The average life of this series of electrodes is more than 15,000
hours, 20% higher than similar products.
|Material||Gr1 Titanium as substrate, mixed Ruthenium-Iridium-Titanium oxide
|Technology||Sand blasting, Acid washing and Brush Coating|
|Dimension & Shape||Different dimension and shape is available, or according to
Salt water concentration 3~3.5%
|Working Equipment||Sodium Hypochlorite Generator|
|Electrolyte||Salt water / Saline solution/ Brine/ Sea water|
Titanium anode also called MMO anode, DSA & Insoluble anode
Cathode also be provided
|MOQ||Flexible, sample order acceptable|