Full Automatic Titanium Electrode Product for Producing NaClO from
The product is mainly applied in chlor-alkali industry, the
production of functional water, electroplating industry, and
cathode protection in vessel etc. Its low electric potential for
chlorine separation, high efficiency, and long service life makes
it an excellent performance, far beyond the average compare to
similar products. Take the production of sodium hypochlorite as an
example, the electric potential for chlorine separation is much
lower than that of the other electrode, as well as the energy
consumption and other side reactions, thus ensure the high
efficiency for electrolysis while reduce energy consumption and
lengthen the service life.
1. Dimension Stable; it is unchangeable for space between
electrodes during electrolysis; cell voltage is stable that makes
electrolysis operation guaranteed well.
2. Lower working voltage and small energy consumption;
3. Titanium anodes have longer working life.
4. Compared with soluble graphite anode and lead anode, titanium
anodes are avoiding any pollution to electrolyte and products on
5. Increasing current density is available, which can boost
6. It can be worked in stronger corrosive medium or other special
medium because of its better anti-corrosion property.
7. Light weight can easily to be installed.
8. Different shape is available with high accuracy.
1. Water ionizer or water electrolysis
*Making alkaline and acidic water
2. Waste water treatment
*Organic sewage treatment,
*Chemical sewage treatment,
*Pesticide sewage treatment,
*Drinking water disinfection,
*Bleaching & dyeing,
*Domestic sewage treatment,
*Hospital sewage treatment,
*Food industry disinfection etc.
3. Sodium Hypochlorite Generator & Chlorinator
*Swimming pool water treatment
*Water sterilization & water purification,
4. Sea water electrolysis or Electrodialysis
*Material recycling in the waste water,
*Chemical, medical industry,
*Making fresh water, etc.
5. Chlor-Alkali Industry
7. Battery Producing
8. Cathodic Protection
|Material||Gr1 Titanium as substrate, mixed Ruthenium-Iridium-Titanium oxide
|Technology||Sand blasting, Acid washing and Brush Coating|
|Dimension & Shape||Different dimension and shape is available, or according to
Salt water concentration 3~3.5%
|Working Equipment||Sodium Hypochlorite Generator|
|Electrolyte||Salt water / Saline solution/ Brine/ Sea water|
Titanium anode also called MMO anode, DSA & Insoluble anode
Cathode also be provided
|MOQ||Flexible, sample order acceptable|