Self Priming Horizontal Single Stage Centrifugal Pump Fluorine
horizontal sewage pump structure Description:
- This type of sewage pump is mainly composed of pump cover (1), pump
body (2), impeller (3), shaft (15), shaft seal (4), bearing box
(11) See Figure 1: Structure chart
- The pump outlet is vertically upward and can be mounted
horizontally. The pump is driven directly by the elastic coupling
(it is also possible to switch to belt drive as needed).
- There are only two curved blades in the impeller, so the flow
channel is clear and can be used by the general suspension of
- The impeller the back of four pairs of leaves to balance the axial
thrust, the manufacture of impeller after static balance test
- The direction of rotation of the pump is clockwise from the drive
- Bearing box bearing with thin oil lubrication, oil level by the oil
level instructions, the oil level should be in the normal oil level
- The seal ring is made of cast iron and is fixed to the pump cover
and can be replaced with spare parts after wear.
- The gap between the pump cover and the impeller inlet end, the seal
ring and the impeller assembly gap T.
80-suction port diameter (mm)
50-outlet diameter (mm)
200-impeller nominal diameter (mm)
|Power Specs:||220/240/380/415V 3phase;50hz/60hz|
|Max.permissible fluid temperature:||80°C|
|Casing/Inner parts material:||SS304, SS316, Duplex steel|
|Shaft seal type:||Mechanical seal|
|Flow rate range:||5.2～2390m3／h|
1. Compact structure. Horizontal structure, integration of motor
and pump, appealing appearance and less occupation space. Compared
with ordinary horizontal pumps, it saves occupation space by 30%.
If IP54 outdoor motor is used, it can be used outdoors with no need
of a pump room.
2. Smooth operation, little noise and high concentricity of
components. Close coupled motor and pump to have simplified
intermediate structure and increased running stability. Impeller is
provided with excellent dynamic and static balance to obtain no
vibration and low noise in operation, which has lengthened the
service life of bearings and improved the service conditions.
3. Use of quality mechanical seal for shaft seal, rotating and
stationary seal rings made of hard alloy to effect abrasion
resistance, leak tightness and long service life.
4. Use of advanced hydraulic model to feature high efficiency and
5. Distinctive structure. Pump body fitted with water drain hole at
the underside, inlet and outlet flanges fitted with pressure
tapping, thus to ensure normal operation and maintenance.
1. Horizontal centrifugal pump single stage end suction pump
stainless steel chemical pump is excellent in performance,
efficiency and easy in maintenance.
2. Pumps are made of high quality stainless steel material, which
could be applied to transfer corrosive liquid (chemical) without
solid and viscosity similar to water, just like sulfuric acid,
hydrochloric acid, nitric acid, even base.
3. The normal IH pump could transfer medium which is
-20°C~105°C(-4°F~ 221°F), while high temperature type reaches
4. The chemical pump is widely used in chemistry, petroleum,
metallurgy, electricity, papermaking, food, pharmacy, environmental
protection, wastewater treatment, synthetic fiber or other
ISW80-50-200 single-stage centrifugal pump (axial suction) is a
nationally designed energy-saving pump.
The advantages are: the whole series of hydraulic performance
layout is reasonable, the user has a wide range of options,
convenient maintenance; the efficiency and suction reach the
international average Level.
ISW65-50-125 single-stage single-suction centrifugal pump is
suitable for industrial and urban water supply and drainage. It can
also be used for agricultural drainage and for conveying clean
water or other liquids with physical and chemical properties
similar to clean water. The temperature is not higher than 80 °C.
ISW65-50-125 energy-saving single-stage clean water centrifugal
pump effect factory direct price advantage is obvious, the
performance is outstandingly ahead of the peer energy-saving
single-stage clean water centrifugal pump level.
1. ISW and ISWR are suitable for industrial and urban water supply
and drainage, and can also be used for agricultural irrigation and
2, ISW pump is a single-stage single-suction (axial suction)
centrifugal pump, suitable for industrial and urban water supply,
high-rise building water supply, fire-fighting pipeline
pressurization, heating and cooling air-conditioning, hot and cold
water circulation, long-distance water delivery, production process
pressurized transport It is also suitable for use in various
drainage equipment, boilers and other equipment. It is also used
for agricultural drainage and drainage for transporting clean water
or other liquids with physical and chemical properties similar to
1. The ISW and IRW pumps are designed according to the performance
and dimensions specified in the national standard ISO2858. They are
mainly composed of pump body, pump cover, impeller, shaft, seal
ring, bushing and suspension bearing components.
2. The pump body and the pump cover of the ISW and IRW type
single-stage pumps are divided from the back of the impeller, which
is commonly referred to as the rear door structure. The utility
model has the advantages that the maintenance is convenient, the
pump body is not moved during the maintenance, the suction
pipeline, the discharge pipeline and the electric motor are
removed, and only the intermediate coupling member of the extension
coupling is removed, the rotor component can be withdrawn and
3. The housing of the ISW type single-stage single-suction
centrifugal pump (ie pump body and pump cover) constitutes the
pump's working chamber, impeller, shaft and rolling bearing, etc.
The suspension bearing component supports the rotor component of
the pump, and the rolling bearing is subjected to the radial force
and the axial force of the pump;
4. In order to balance the axial force of the pump, most of the
impellers of the pump are provided with a sealing ring at the front
and the rear, and a balance hole is arranged on the rear cover of
the impeller. Since some pumps have little axial force, the back of
the impeller is not sealed. Ring and balance hole;
5. The axial seal ring of the ISW type single-stage single-suction
centrifugal pump is composed of a packing gland, a packing ring,
and a packing to prevent intake air or a large amount of water
leakage. If the impeller of the pump is balanced, the cavity with
the soft packing communicates with the suction port of the
impeller. If the liquid at the inlet of the impeller is in a vacuum
state, it is easy to enter the air along the surface of the sleeve.
Therefore, a packing ring is inserted in the filling chamber. A
small hole in the pump cover guides the pressurized water in the
pump chamber to the packing ring for sealing. If the impeller of
the pump has no balance hole, since the liquid pressure on the back
of the impeller is greater than atmospheric pressure, there is no
gas leakage problem, so the packing ring may not be installed;
6. In order to avoid the wear of the ISW type single-stage
single-suction centrifugal pump shaft, the shaft sleeve is
protected by the shaft cavity through the filling chamber, and an
O-ring seal is arranged between the sleeve and the shaft to prevent
air intake along the mating surface or Leaking water
7. The transmission mode of the ISW type single-stage centrifugal
pump is connected with the motor by lengthening the elastic
coupling. The direction of rotation of the pump, viewed from the
drive end, rotates clockwise;