Diesel Engine Wood Chipper Machine 13HP Wood Processor
Brief Introduction of wood crusher
1. It can process the wood,branch into sawdust or powder one time.
2. Wood crusher advantages: reasonable design, low loss, low noise,
low energy consumption,no pollution, low investment, high return,
high efficiency,easy operation.
3. As soon as launching on the market, this wood and straw crusher
occupies a leading position in the wood flour machine market.
Features of wood crusher
The material is widely used in making paper, biomass energy, edible
fungus, mechanism charcoal, particle board, sawdust board, high
density board, fiber board, and etc.
1. wood, tree trunk, tree branch, straw, bamboo stick etc;
2. wooden piece, small tree branch, leaf, tree bark, feedstuff and
chemical material etc material;
3. Orchard garden , Botanical garden, Landscaping department;(
Trimmed branches, trunk, leaf can be crushed as fertilizer .)
4. Engine can be electromotor,diesel engine,gasoline engine,both of
them are ok for working;
Structure of Wood Crusher:
Wood Crusher is mainly composed of four parts such as principal
machine, coupling, bottom frame and motor, etc, in which the
principal machine of crusher machine is composed of cutter head,
upper and lower covers, feed inlet and outlet, etc.
|Name||Mini wood chipper|
|Wood Inlet Dimension||280x250mm|
|Corn Feed Inlet Dimension||370x190mm|
1. Airflow impact principle, super crushing.
Smash the woods with blades and airflow impact, use wind energy
instead of traditional sieve to cutting wood into power.
2. The screen mesh can be adjusted, the powder sizes as you choose.
Humanization design of the smash sieve to keep the joint of it
safety enough, and the sieve can be changed to cutting woods in
3. The cover is tightly locked by dual spring buckle screw.
Machine's cover tightly locked with double spring screw, greatly
improved its performance.
4. The whole body thickens, the technology is exquisite.
Machine case is thickened and added new material with the feature
of sound-proof an heat dissipation. When it's working, there is no
vibration and loud noise.