For textile industry use suntech fabric inspection machine
SUNTECH Knitted Fabric Inspection Machine with optional data
collection and analysis system(4-point system) to handle a wide
range of fabrics, from tension-sensitive elastomeric and lycra
fabrics to stable woven, technical and upholstery materials.
This machine can be supplied to operate from plait/loose fabrics to
roll, or with various other fabric inlet or outlet options.
SL-KFIM Open Width Knitted Fabric Inspection Machine
Standard Roll Diameter
3300x3100x2000mm(for model ST-KFIM-260 only)
1550kgs(for model ST-KFIM-260 only)
3Phase-380V; 50Hz(can be adjusted to suit for different countries)
Variable working width is possible and can be tailor-made to your
requirements of processing needs.
* Active Unwinding - tension control
Twin unwinding rollers are driven by motor, help fabric roll active
unwinding. To avoid damage or tension caused by passive pull.
* abric End Stop Sensor >> -efficiency
It will allow for continuous fabric inspection, from one piece of
roll to next, no need to feed fabric again.
* Dancing Roller - tension control
It will move up and down to control tension, ensuring speeds of
feeding, inspecting and re-winding synchronized.
* Full Width Fabric Inspection >> -tension control
60 degree fixed angle inspection screen which has been verified
thousand times with the least influence for fabric tension. It is
the most suitable angle for knitted fabric.
* Scroll Roller - curled edge control
03 sets of Scroll Roller & 01 set of Air-blowing device
1. Before inspection table, the scroll roller will make fabric open
totally when inspection.
2. After inspection, the scroll roller will open fabric curled
edges again to make sure a accurate edge-align.
3. Before rewinding, the scroll roller & Air-blowing device
will once more open fabric and eliminate crease for perfect roll
* Digital Counter Meter
- Unit Meter(M) and Yard(YD) optional
- Error less than 0.1m/km
- Pre-set length available
align the fabric edges accurately. When fabric declines, the
rewinding station will move left or right for aligning.
* Twin Rewinding Roller
Consistent roll output by actively surface rewinding with twin
The roll compact could be adjust due to different ratio of the
rollers. You could adjust the roll hardness (Loose or Tight)
through the hand-wheel.
Excellent Features of SL Garment Defects Fabric Inspection Method
1) Low Tension Fabric Delivery and Speed Synchronization Unique mechanical and electric device combination for making
fabric feeding, delivering and re-winding synchronous.
2) Full Width Fabric Inspection - with 45 Degree Fixed Angle Inspection Screen Fabric can be
checked under the aid of different viewing and lighting options.
3) Accurate Fabric Length and Optional Weighing Machine. Fabric roll length and weight can be taken by industrial standard
measuring systems with digital readouts to give consistent fabric
4) Stretch Fabric Control - with Scroll Roller System and
De-curling System. Fabric controlled from input to electro/ pneumatic edge guilding
system for perfect roll generation.
5) Consistent Roll Output - with Twin Rewinding Roller and Roll Hardness Adjustment
Processed rolls are rewound with the minimum amount of tension and
are consistent from roll to roll.
6) Versatile Fabric Input and Output Options - Synchronize with Other Production Operations Optional systems
are available for different fabric input and output presentations,
roll to roll, continuous fabric input and plait input and output.
7) Pneumatic Roll Ejection Device - Optional Heavy produced rolls can be pushed by the pneumatic
cylinder arms so as to save labour power.
8) Data Collection and Analysis System ( 4-point System) - Optional 100% fabric inspection with software for accurate
fabric roll analysis and printout.
9) Automatic Linear Cut ( Fabric Roll End Cutter) - Optional Full width cutting at the end of processed roll, fast
Q1: Is the machine have length counting? In Meter or Yard or Inch?
A1: Yes, Digital Counter Meter is installed on the machine which
gives Meter counting or Yard counting.
The desired length also could be pre-set on the digital counter
meter. When arrives at pre-set length, machine stops automatically.
Q2: How to feed fabric onto machine? Easy?
A2: Machine layout and drawing of feeding course will be supplied
along with machine.
Q3: What is the electrical specs? Can it be used directly in my
A3: 3 phase, 380v and 50hz(can be adjusted to suit for different
Q4: Is the control panel in English?
A4: Yes, English version for control panel and relevant operation
Q5: How long is the warranty? If any problems, how you solve it?
A5: 13 months from the date of shipment. If any quality problems
within warranty, Suntech will responsible for it, and send new
replacement free of charge.
Q6: Can we install it by ourselves? Overseas engineer is available?
A6: The machine will be shipped under assembled base, no need to