SLA / SLS 3D Plastic Printing Service With Plastic Injection
3D Plastic Printing Service Details
1. HAAS 5th Axis / HAAS 4th Axis
2. 3D Printing Rapid prototyping (SLS, SLA)
3. CNC manufacturing
4. vacuum casting for new designs of metal or plastic parts
5. Plastic injection molding
6. Hardware manufacturing
|1. Home Appliance:||Air conditioning,TV set,Refrigerators,Washing Machines,Electric
Fans,Stereos,Vacuum Cleaners,Water Dispensers,Soybean Milk
|2.Communication:||fax machines,telephones,wlkie-talkies,moble phone and other|
|3.Digital Products:||Computer,Printers,Copiers, Cameras,Scanners,Gaming,Headsets,etc.|
|4.Transportation:||Cars,Motocycles,Model Cars,Aircraft Model,Electric Bicycles.etc|
|5.Medical equipment:||CT Detector,Electronic Ventilator,Blood Gluscose Testing
Meter,Medical Care Appliances and other electronic equipment,etc.|
|6.Others:||Toys,Power Tooling,Furniture,Lamps,Office Supplies,Building Sand
Table,Personal Caring Electronics,Fitness Equipment,Student
We Provide 3D printing/SLA 3d printing/SLS 3d printing Service:
3D printing (or additive manufacturing, AM) is any of various
processes used to make a three-dimensional object. In 3D printing,
additive processes are used, in which successive layers of material
are laid down under computer control. These objects can be of
almost any shape or geometry, and are produced from a 3D model or
other electronic data source. A 3D printer is a type of industrial
3D Plastic Printing Service Highlights:
- It utilizes a light-sensitive liquid polymer.
- It requires post-curing since laser is not intense enough to fully
- Extended curing can cause warping.
- Parts are somewhat brittle and have a tacky surface.
- There is no milling process, so dimensional accuracy can suffer.
- Support structures are typically required.
- The process is simple: Neither milling nor masking steps are
- Uncured material should be expected to emit toxic fumes. Thorough
ventilation is necessary.