XY518 4 4 1 Methylethylidene Biscyclohexanol Polymer With
Hydrogenated Bisphenol A Epoxy resin
Chemical name: hydrogenated bisphenol A epoxy resin
CAS Number: 30583-72-3
Physical and Chemical Character: colorless to slight yellow
2. Technical Data Sheet
|Viscosity||mPa.s (25℃ )||1500-4000|
|Hydrolyzable Chloride||%||≤ 0.20|
|Inorganic Chlorine||ppm||≤ 50|
|Moisture content||%||≤ 0.10|
UV resistant, lower viscosity alternative to Standard Bis A resin,
application include weatherable coatings as replacement to urethane
coatings, excellent adhesion to metal, and to be used for outdoor
electrical insulation materials, outdoor tanks, steel structure
coating and concrete dam filling material.
- Packed in 20 kg/barrel, 200 kg/barrel or 1000kgs/ IBC container.
- Storage and transportation must conform to basic requirements of
- Store in a cool, dry and well-ventilated area. Keep away from
ignition sources, heat and flame and sunlight.
- It is necessary to maintain insulated (tightly seal) after use,
in order to avoid negative influence arousing from moisture
5. Please note that all information provided by XYCC is considered
accurate in certain condition. However, we will not promise or bear
any legal responsibility due to factors in producing and processing
products. The customer should test applicability of our products
full before using it.