500 liters per hour water ro system 400gpd reverse osmosis water
Reverse osmosis technology is a modern high technology developed
recently in China. Reverse osmosisis to seperate
water from solution after it permeates the specially-made
semi-transparent membrance through exerting a pressure
that is higher than the osmosis pressure on the solution.
1. Water tank: storage of tap water, to solve the problem of
insufficient tap water pressure and the back booster pump due to
the impact of insufficient water, reduce the failure rate
2. Booster pump: equipped with a stainless steel pump, to provide
sufficient pressure for subsequent filtration
3. Quartz sand filter: mainly remove the mud, suspended solids and
large particles in the tap water
4. Carbon filter: mainly remove organic substances, residual
chlorine and odor in tap water
5. Water softener filter: mainly remove the calcium and magnesium
in tap water, reduce the hardness of water
6. Security filter: further filtration, protection of reverse
7. High pressure pump: provide enough pressure for reverse osmosis
8. Reverse osmosis unit: the core part of pure water equipment, the
production of high-purity water.
9. Pure water tank: storage pure water, can change the size of the
water tank,after the below process,The water result is pure enough
for different application.
Water input compressor :0.2-0.4Mpa Working compressor:0.8-1.1Mpa
5- layer filters:
1. Quartz sand: filter out sediment, colloid and rust
2. Granular activated carbon: remove pesticideresidues and peculiar
3. Resin: remove residual chlorine and harmfulheavy metals
4. high precision pp cotton: removing sanitaryimpurities, bacterial
5.RO membrane: fine filtration of microfiltration,adsorption of
1.Reply your enquiry within 24 working hours.
2 .Experienced staff answer all your questiones in fluent English.
3. Customized design is available.
4. Provide product samples within 1 week according to your
samples,drawing or design.
5. When you come to visit our factory,we can pick up you at airport
6. During the using our products,our customer service staff can
answer any question about the quality and technology.
Q1: Are you manufacturer or trading company?
A1: We are manufacturer of RO membrane and membrane housing,
located in jiangsu in the south of China.
Q2: Your MOQ?
A2: 1 pieces.
Q3: Why do you higher prices than other companies ?
A3: For the same quality products, we are committed to provide the
Q4: How long do you need to produce a cycle?
A4: we have some stock of normal product, 1-3 days for customized
samples; 7-25 days for batch goods.
Q5: What products do you offer?
A5: RO membrane, membrane housing, filter housing, FRP tank....