In normal operation, the electrolyte will not be exposed from the
terminals or shells of the battery.
No free acid.
The special suction separator keeps the acid inside, and there is
no free acid inside the battery, so the battery can be placed in
When the internal pressure of the VRLA battery exceeds the normal
level, the VRLA battery will emit excess gas and automatically
re-seal to ensure that there is no excess gas in the battery.
Because the unique gas composite system converts the generated gas
into water, there is no need to add water during the use of VRLA
Long service life
The VRLA battery with anticorrosive structure has been used for
Stable quality and high reliability
With advanced production technology and strict quality control
system, VRLA battery has stable quality and reliable performance.
Voltage, capacity and seal are tested on line 100%.
Emergency power supply
* solar energy system
* electronic switching system
* communication equipment: aircraft station, PBX, CATV, WLL, ONU,
STB, cordless telephone, etc.
* backup power: UPS, ECR, computer backup system, sequence, etc
* emergency equipment: emergency lights, fire alarm, fire doors.
Main power supply
* communication equipment: transceiver
* electric power control locomotives: collecting cars, automatic
transporters, electric wheelchairs, cleaning robots, electric
* Machinery tool starters: lawn mowers, hedge trimmers, cordless
electric drills, electric screwdrivers, electric sledges, etc.
* industrial equipment / instruments
* camera: flash, VTR/VCR, movie lights, etc.
Other portable devices, etc.
Environment and use conditions
(1) To avoid direct contact between batteries and metal containers,
acid-proof and heat-proof materials should be used, otherwise smoke
or combustion will occur.
(2) Charge the battery under specified conditions with the
specified charger, otherwise it may cause overheating, deflation,
leakage, combustion or rupture of the battery.
(3) do not install the battery in the sealed equipment, otherwise
it will break the equipment.
(4) When using batteries in medical equipment, please install a
backup power supply outside the main power supply, otherwise the
failure of the main power supply will cause injury.
(5) Keep the battery away from the spark-generating equipment,
otherwise the spark may cause the battery to smoke or burst.
(6) Do not place the battery near the heat source (e.g.
transformer), otherwise it will cause overheating, leakage,
combustion or rupture of the battery.
(7) When the number of batteries is more than one, make sure that
the connection between batteries is correct, and the connection
with charger or load is correct, otherwise it will cause battery
rupture, burning or battery damage, and in some cases it will hurt
(8) pay special attention not to let batteries hit the feet.
(9) the specified scope of use of batteries is as follows.
Exceeding this range may cause battery damage.
The normal operating range of the battery is 77.F (25 C).
Battery discharge (installed in the device): 5.F to 122.F (-15 C to